Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Blake Blog that's Better than the "Best Blake Blog" AWESOME

This blog is about William Blake and his works, it offers a great biography. I love the background and all the pictures. The blog is very well organized and easy to read. I learned a lot about Blake’s beliefs and faith. This blog gives a fast amount of information about Blake and his poems. Blake’s artwork is also portrayed very well. I really enjoyed the video on “The Tyger” I felt very informed. The analyzing of all the poems was fantastic and well thought out. You could tell there had been a lot of time spent on the blog. The blog really teaches about Blake’s feelings and thoughts. I spent a lot of time just reading and learning; and truly enjoying myself during the process. The authors really went above and beyond on informing their readers. They authors writing styles are all so unique to one another and really gave the blog a nice touch, William Blake was really portrayed well in this blog. All the font types really caught my eye. And the vocabulary used was great. I loved being able to see such hard work being used and focused on. The author’s attention to details was awesome. They didn’t over look anything. Everything was on point. There were hardly any grammar mistakes. The prose poems were fantastic. I loved the one done on global warming. The writer, Erika Hewgley used great detail and supported herself greatly. Her ability to write was very clear. Austin Shawrtz did a great job on his informative pieces. No fact was spared. MJ Roy also made her posts very detailed oriented and precise. And Veronica Sanchez’s posts were greatly informative as well. Every member contributed with effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment