Monday, December 27, 2010

Just Look On The Bright Side



My future is unknown.
Living life in the moment with only hopes and dreams of what could be, like a flower in hopes of the sun shining on me for growth.
A small meek flower with no idea what could happen.
One day can be filled with rays of warmth, the next with pouring tears everywhere, then frigid storms from a cold shoulder.
No maps telling me where my life will be going. No directions to follow.
I can’t control the outside surroundings, but the decisions I make do dictate to the direction of my life.
The world around me is unpredictable.

No sense of stability exists, everything constantly changes. I change too, but I change for me.
As the world changes, life changes.
My decisions effect the world, just as the world’s decisions effect me.
With no way of knowing what the future holds, dreams are the only visions of what the future could be.
The more I think, the more I wish I could just sit here and reminisce about my life, the future, and all the possibilities.

The possibilities for love, a career, and just about everything.
Love?
So many questions pop up in my mind...
Will I ever find love?
Who will it be with?
What if I don’t find love?
Does love even exist?
I will only find the answers out with time.
My dreams give me hope that hopefully one day in the future, I will be in love.
If love exists, I want to feel it.
Not just the love from family, but the true romantic love in all the movies and stories.
All this thinking is wearing me out, it’s wearing me down.
I know this sounds crazy, but I all I do is think about the future and what could be. 
I can only hope I grow into tall strong flower with tons of sunshine and a fair amount of tear drops.
I may not be able to control my future, but I have dreams of what it could be like.
My future is unknown, but I’m okay with that. 
My life is like a game of chance, I never know what I'm going to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment